Monday, April 21, 2008

Here we go again...

Once again Liverpool finds itself in yet another Champions League semi-final and once again it is against Chelsea. There is not one team in the world that makes me more mad than Liverpool. They do not care about the Premiership, except finishing 4th, and choose to only focus on Europe. I know Liverpool has an illustrious history, but since I have began watching soccer religiously, thanks to Fox Soccer Channel, Liverpool appears to save their best for Europe and unfortunately my beloved Blues face them tomorrow. It will be a grind it out game like it has been each time the two have met the last two years. Fortunately this may play to our advantage in that Chelsea have been criticized for doing precisely that. I think it will be a nil-nil draw at Anfield and when they go to the Bridge, Chelsea will take it 1-0 and move closer to something has eluded them, a Champions League crown.

No comments: