Friday, July 9, 2010

Another Comeback...Hopefully

So I am up late and after having finished reading for class, I decided to update my IPhone with the newest software. During the long and arduous process of updating my phone the thought came to me that I should get back into my blog that I use to keep. So hear I am!

What is new with my life?
The World Cup is about over. The Cup has consumed my life for the past month as anyone knows that I am an absolute die hard soccer fan. In regards to the US team at the Cup, I was disappointed although somewhat proud. I was disappointed in the sense that we should have beaten Ghana and conceivably beaten Uruguay. I was disappointed in our lack of intensity until our backs were against the wall. We showed that we really can play when we have to. I think our team needs a make over b/c a good amount of the guys are too complacent and need to be pushed for spots on the team. I still think Charlie Davies would have had a tremendous impact on the team. After all, he was solely responsible for the teams run in the Confed Cup last summer. I was proud of our guys in the sense that they fought til the end and ended up winning the group and, when they had to play b/c they slept walked the first 30 minutes of the game, showed some real signs that the Yanks are a force to be reckoned with.

Aside from the Cup, school is going again and on that note, I better sleep so I can start reading early in the morning.

Check in tomorrow

No comments: