Friday, July 9, 2010

LeBron James and the Miami Heat

As I was reading my book for class tonight I was watching the introduction of the new look Miami Heat, replete with Bosh and James. Also, I have seen the coverage a jilted Cleveland up in arms about LeBron and his departure. Cleveland, he is never coming back except to play y'all and visit. GET OVER IT. The only thing you can do now is get going on that ridiculous claim your owner made in that he GUARENTEED a title in Cleveland before Bron gets one in Miami. At the end of the day, Lebron said he was about winning and his decision would comply with that proclamation and that is exactly what he did. He stuck to his word. I can hardly blame him for leaving. The Cavs were going nowhere and that wasn't good enough. Maybe Cleveland should have seriously gone after Amare at the deadline and things would be different.

I think that the dynasty in Miami will have to get it's feet wet next year but expect multiple titles to go to the Miami Heat in the coming years.

No comments: