Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Huh, interesting...

The other day I watched a show on t.v. talking about how the Big 12 will be loaded with quarterbacks this semester. I think that they will, starting with returning Offensive P-O-Y Chase Daniel. I think that he is overrated and I personally think that I could out run the 5'10 built the same way as Roethlisberger type QB. I think Todd Reesing of Kansas is better as well as Graham Harrell. I was talking to my friend about this claim and he made an interesting point to be about Daniel. Apparently in high school at Southlake Carroll, he was involved in a steroids scandal. I do not know the particulars of the scandal but, I do remember a friend of mine who went to high school in Dallas telling me the same thing. I wonder why that has never been mentioned? Perhaps because he comes from the football utopia that is Southlake Carroll. I think so....

No comments: