Friday, May 30, 2008

Welcome Back

So it will be the Boston Celtics and the Los Angeles Lakers in the NBA Finals. Despite the fact that Detroit has let me down once again, I am somewhat glad that these two will be squaring off. It is good for the NBA. This match up will bring back all the dads that abandon the NBA once Mike left. I think that is good for the NBA that these two illustrious franchises are prominent. It does not help the NFL when the Cowboys suck nor does it help the MLB when the Sox or Yanks aren't in contention. After reading a book on the Celtics, it was hard to imagine them at the pinnacle of the basketball world for so many years. After all I missed the Bird years so I have never seen the Celtics actually in contention but once a few years back. It will be an interesting Finals. I do not think that Kobe and Pau can take Boston's Big 3. The X-factor is Odom. If he comes to play then Boston will have their hands full. 

Prediction: Boston in 6!

1 comment:

dcat said...

Good prediction!
dcat