Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Sh*t Hath Hit the Fan

What is going on at USC? Two incidents at the school within a year. I don't know what can come of it but it's not good. They have to investigate this. Mayo is sitting in hot water. He all but admitted his guilt on OTL the other day. He received vast amounts of money while in high school and at USC. I will hold my opinions on this until something is handed down, either in the form of sanctions or vindication for the program. Either way you look at it, it's gonna get pretty bad.

I also watched Buzz Bissinger on Costas Now. WOW! That was bad. I agree with him in the sense that people do resort to blogs rather than real columnists. Honestly, I read more columns than blogs. Hell the only blog I read on a regular basis in Catsam's blog. I write about sports and like all sports fans I have bias opinions, does not mean that I don't respect these athletes. I do believe that this "hardcore" bloggers such as DeadSpin, often steer from fact and would rather substitute opinion rather than fact. I am actually going to the College World Series with Buzz Bissinger and look forward to talking with him....

No comments: