Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Age Old Question

Is this country ready for an African-American president? We have come a long way since the Civil Rights Movement and nowadays it is somewhat comical to think whites, in general are better than blacks at sports. Sports aside though, Obama just appears to have that swagger that it takes to lead this country. I have admitted that my knowledge on politics is not great but I know a strong personality. I have always been one to never choose a party affiliation and just vote for the better candidate. In '04, I thought Kerry was the better candidate. The point is this, I am getting the sense that the electoral process will not come down to color but merely the question as to who is better suited to run this country. My answer is Obama and all I know is that it will be a "November to Remember."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you never vote so do act like you do.

Anonymous said...

***dont