Monday, March 24, 2008

Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea

So before I start my rant about Chelsea's come from behind victory over Arsenal, I would like to apologize for my week of fun in the sun and thus the reason behind my absence. Chelsea fell down 1-0(nill) to Arsenal with about 30 minutes left to play. Chelsea and Arsenal both had endured each other's best shot early on and it was the Gunners who took the initial lead. Avram Grant then made 2 subs: Anelka and Belletti. Although I would argue that he might should have considered leaving on Ballack as he has been good as of late, I don't mind either of them b/c they were in desperate need of attack. After chanting "Jose Mourninho", the crowd then inserted their foot into their mouths as both substitutes were figures in the game winning goal. Didier Drogba showed that is hands down the best striker in the world and I might argue as one of the best players in the world. His play was none the less spectacular as he scored both Chelsea goals as only a pure finisher would do. My message is this: Give Grant a chance! We are still in contention for the league title and the Champions League. I would gladly take either one, if not, both than the FA and Carling Cups, respectively. Blues, we simply live to fight another day.....   

No comments: